The following information outlines the Terms & Conditions of shopping with Seaton Hydroponics. Please ensure you have read and understand the following information prior to placing an order. If you have any questions, please ask us through the Contact Us form.
- You are not required to create an account with Seaton Hydroponics to place orders, however you will be required to supply a valid and correct delivery address.
- Likewise, you are able to complete the Checkout process through PayPal or Secure-Pay with only your credit card.
- Occasionally an order may include some special requirements (Quantity / Weight / Dimensions / Shipping Address), please either call us (08-82682636) or advise us via our Contact Form before placing your order.
- Order shipping charges are calculated based upon volumetric weight, as the dimensions of the products are also taken into consideration. Actual physical weight of a product does not necessarily equate to its freight weight (or volumetric weight).
- Seaton Hydroponics uses a combination of freight delivery options; primarily Australia Post (Regular & Express parcels) for orders under 20kg, and Direct Freight for orders greater than 20kg.
- Australia Post Parcels & Express Parcels
The prices indicated for delivery in the shopping cart are estimated based on standard freight rates calculated automatically. Results provided are based on online information from Australia Post. To see these freight rates, add items to the shopping cart, and then commence the checkout process. Your various options will be displayed, allowing you to compare prices. Items can be removed from your cart before completing the checkout process.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in shipping prices, there may be occasions when insufficient delivery (Packaging & Postage) has been estimated. All delivery charges will be checked on placement of your order and an invoice with all details emailed to you. In the unusual event that additional Packaging & Postage is required, you will be informed by email and or telephone to make arrangements for payment.
If you are unsure please send an email before placing your order.
- We use Direct Freight as our freight carrier for orders over 20kg cubic weight. Where possible, orders will be placed on the smallest pallet possible.
- Again, while every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in shipping prices, there may be occasions when insufficient delivery (Packaging & Postage) has been estimated. All delivery charges will be checked on placement of your order and an invoice with all details emailed to you. In the unusual event that additional Packaging & Postage is required, you will be informed by email and or telephone to make arrangements for payment.
- Where possible, boxes are turned inside out and objects are placed inside one another to conserve space. If required, your order will be placed on a wooden pallet, then subsequently wrapped in plain cardboard. Over the top of the cardboard is a layer of black plastic, also ensuring your order remains weather-proof.
Refunds, Returns & Warranty
- All goods sold have a manufacturer’s warranty. If you wish to make a warranty claim, you must contact us prior to making the claim. For some items, you will have to make your claim direct to the manufacturer. For other items we will provide the warranty or submit the item to the manufacturer for you. In all instances, you are responsible for freight to and from Seaton Hydroponics. In no circumstances will a Warranty claim be processed without return of the original product.
- Goods will not be returned until return freight is paid for.
- If an item is returned and is found not to be faulty, there will be a charge depending on the supplier which you will have to pay prior to return of the item.
- We advise customers to choose carefully, as we do not give refunds except under special circumstances. We do not give refunds because you have chosen the wrong product. We do not give refunds for things that are not specified and you did not ask. We do not give refunds because the product does not meet your specific needs. It is up to you to check and ask the right questions. We do give refunds when we cannot supply or we have supplied a product which is dead on arrival and cannot be replaced.