GAVITA PRO 600W PHILIPS EL – DIGITAL PHILIPS GREENPOWER HPS The GAVITA Pro 600 is the first 240 Volt electronic ballast that powers the professional Philips GreenPower 600W 400V EL (electronic) lamp. This lamp has the highest PAR light output, improved spectrum and the best light maintenance (>95% PAR light over one year of use). Being the most efficient horticultural lamp available and the only lamp specifically developed for electronic ballasts this is the lamp of choice for Dutch professional greenhouse growers.
The GAVITA Pro 600 is available as a complete fixture with the highly efficient professional HortiStar HR 96 reflector or as a remote ballast, ideally paired with the adjustable GAVITA TripleStar reflector. Being completely closed and solid state (no fans) with extremely low heat dissipation the remote ballast can be mounted close to your lamps, enabling safe and easy installation. Having your ballast close to your lamp reduces the amount of EMI (RF interference). The complete fixture is easily mounted with two balanced eye bolts. Special brackets are available as an accessory.
- Features & Benefits Only for use with 600W EL lamp No acoustic resonance Up to 8% more grow light
- Light maintenance after 5000 hrs > 95%
- System design and concept by GAVITA Electronics by Philips Sealed housing (Class I) with Gore-Tex ventilation plug Microprocessor controlled,
- LED status indicator Professional UV resistant rubber wiring Very low heat dissipation and optimal cooling Driver efficiency at full power 95-96%
- UL Listed Specifications Input Voltage: 240-277 Volt
- Input Current: 2.7A at 240V
- Power Factor: > 0.98
- Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Output Connection: IEC C14, power cable 10 ft with 240V plug
- Dimensions: 22.3″/567mm (length) x 9.4”/240mm (width) x 7.5”/191mm (height)
- Case Temp. (°C): 20 – 50°C
- Reflector Material: HortiStar HR 96 600 in bracket
- Light Source: Master GP T EL 600W
- Luminous Flux: 90,000 Lumens PPF: 1170 μMol/sec